Loss of important and valuable files is distressing. However, in most cases quality undelete software can safely restore the lost information, provided that you didn’t make critical data file recovery mistakes right after data loss and didn’t overwrite the deleted files by new data.
How Can Undelete Software Retrieve Erased Files?
When you empty the Recycle Bin, shift-delete the file or use another method, the file is not really deleted. It is no longer visible for the operating system, and you can save new files to the the disk section it occupies. As long as that disk space is not occupied by new information, data / file recovery is possible, undelete software can retrieve the file back.
Remember: you can restore your files only by using undelete software, standard operating system utilities are not able to restore data. Don’t try to use System Restore feature in Windows, that won’t help but can only worsen the situation. The less you use the system after data loss the better.
How Does Undelete Software Work?
Undelete software works directly with the system that stores files on a disk. It locates the disk section that was occupied by deleted data. If the disk space is not occupied by new files, undelete software restores the file.
That is why it is important to use undelete software as soon as you discover that important files are missing. Don’t wait, the earlier you act the more the chance that the deleted files are intact.
Recommended Undelete Software
If you lost data by emptying the recycle bin, Shift-Deleting, disk format, command line deletion, unexpected system shutdown or software failure, the undelete software below will help.
PC Tools File Recover
PC Tools File Recover is award-winning undelete software that works in a quick and safe manner. Even in worst cases when the lost data is partially overwritten by new data, File Recover will reconstruct as much of the lost information as possible using the remaining part of the file. This way you can save at least a part of the lost file, if not all of it, and you can use the reconstructed file as before.
File Recover features:
- Restores files from hard drives, floppy drives and other storage devices. Indispensable data protection tool for both home users and network administrator.
- Rapid and safe scan for recoverable files in a few minutes.
- Scans all files and folders on the indicated hard drives.
- Finds a restorable file by the name or even just a part of the name.
- Uses the safe, read-only file recovery approach. File Recover does not make changes or write anything to the section of the disk from which it is undeleting files.
- Batch file recovery (restores multiple files in a single action).
- Recovers files from bad sectors of a hard drive where other undelete programs fail.
- Retrieves lost information from standard IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives
- Retrieves lost information from hard drives formatted with Windows FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.
Lost files? You don’t have time to waste.
Undelete Software Tip:
Use undelete software as soon as you find that you lost files. Get FREE scan for recoverable files now!